1. For standard license, VPX minimum memory requirement is 2GB for up to 2 vCPUs. For enterprises or platinum license, VPX minimum memory requirement is 4GB for up to 2 vCPUs. For the optimal performance, irrespective of the license, we recommend 4GB memory per vCPU. E.g., for a VPX with 6vCPU, we recommend to have 6 x 4GB = 24GB memory allocated.
2. Processors supported: Intel VTx or AMD-V
3. Citrix ADC performance with HP ProLiant DL360p Gen8 with Inte®Xeon® CPU E5-2690 v2 @3.00GHz. Expected ECDHE
performance is 880 per vCPU
4. VMXNET3 is supported on ESXi versions only
5. Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
6. Requires Android 4.1.x & 4.2.x (Jelly Bean), 4.4.x (KitKat), 5.x (Lollipop).
7. Ubuntu 14.04 32bit/64bit, Ubuntu 12.04 32bit/64bit.
8. OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite).
9. Windows 7, 8, and 8.1 (32bit/64bit).
10. For ADC versions after 11.1, the Standard edition includes (500) Universal licenses, Enterprise or Advanced editions include (1000) Universal licenses, and there are no Universal license requirements with Platinum or Premium editions. For versions previous to NetScaler ADC 11.1, the Standard and Enterprise editions include (5) Universal licenses, and the Platinum edition includes (100) Universal licenses. Universal license entitlements are per High Availability (HA) pair or per cluster depending on how you deploy Citrix ADC.