Companies are turning to Software as a Service (SaaS) to ease their cloud transformation and increase agility. According to a Bettercloud survey, 73% of all companies say that nearly all of their apps will be SaaS by 2020. SaaS offers speed to market, great functionality, and lower IT operating costs. However, it can also create IT security and app performance headaches.
Join us for a one-hour webinar where we will do a deep-dive on how Citrix can help you identify and proactively solve security threats, drawing on the real-life experiences of IT and network administrators.
“Key considerations for SaaS security and performance” is the first in the new “Business technology challenges today” series, which will provide insights and strategies for IT staff as they seek to drive IT performance at leading enterprises.
Join us as two Citrix experts in the fields of networking and IT provide industry perspective and their experiences on:
- How hackers use different techniques to exploit weaknesses in your SaaS, web, and other applications
- How Citrix can reduce SaaS and web security threats with an integrated solution
- Key factors that influence SaaS and web app performance
- How Citrix can improve application performance for more than 4,000 SaaS apps, including O365
- Why a Citrix-differentiated security approach with a people-centric focus extends the digital perimeter