October ACE: Tips on using Citrix Access Control
This month’s short presentation by Belair Albahagwi, Customer Success Engineer, will cover Citrix Access Control for the cloud—an important tool for security and IT efficiency. Belair will talk about some cool things you can do with Access Control, part of Citrix Cloud.
- Publish SaaS and web apps in the Citrix Workspace App to any device for stronger endpoint security.
- Prevent corporate information from being shared/stored in unsanctioned apps.
- Control actions by users who have authenticated to sanctioned apps.
- with single sign-on to SaaS apps and hosted apps. Provide a seamless user experience
- Control access to websites, such as social media sites, using web filtering.
Also, Access Control helps your IT team by making it easy to assign SaaS apps to your workforce. We invite you to join us for this monthly meetup on cloud topics.
- Belair Albahagwi, Customer Success Engineer
- Rajendra Soebhag, Senior Enterprise Architect
- James Richards, Lead Escalation Engineer
- Raghu Varma Tirumalaraju, Principal Technical Account Manager
Ask the Cloud Experts (ACE) monthly meetup
Our Ask the Cloud Experts (ACE) meetup is a twist on our traditional webinar series that maximizes time for your questions, live! After a short presentation by a subject matter expert to help you stay up to date on the latest cloud features, we open up the discussion to real-time Q&A by a panel of engineers, architects, and other technical gurus.
Customer Success Management
Citrix Customer Success Management provides the tools, resources, project guidance, and support you need to maximize the value of your investment in Citrix Cloud services. Our experts, including Cloud Success Managers, help you plan, implement, and expand your cloud workspace. The ACE meetup series is part of our efforts to increase your cloud knowledge and enable your success.