1. For standard license, VPX minimum memory requirement is 2GB for up to 2 vCPUs. For enterprises or platinum license, VPX minimum memory requirement is 4GB for up to 2 vCPUs. For the optimal performance, irrespective of the license, we recommend 4GB memory per vCPU. E.g., for a VPX with 6vCPU, we recommend to have 6 x 4GB = 24GB memory allocated.
2. Processors supported: Intel VTx or AMD-V
3. Citrix NetScaler performance with HP ProLiant DL360p Gen8 with Inte®Xeon® CPU E5-2690 v2 @3.00GHz. Expected ECDHE
performance is 880 per vCPU
4. VMXNET3 is supported on ESXi versions only
5. Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
6. Requires Android 4.1.x & 4.2.x (Jelly Bean), 4.4.x (KitKat), 5.x (Lollipop).
7. Ubuntu 14.04 32bit/64bit, Ubuntu 12.04 32bit/64bit.
8. OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite).
9. Windows 7, 8, and 8.1 (32bit/64bit).
10. Below NetScaler 11.1, Standard and Enterprise Editions include (5) Universal licenses. Platinum Edition includes (100) Universal licenses. Starting NetScaler 11.1, Standard includes 500 Universal Licenses, Enterprise Editions include (1000) Universal licenses and there are no Universal License requirements with Platinum Edition. Universal License entitlements are per HA pair or per cluster depending on how you deploy NetScaler.